When you feel confident about your smile, you feel confident about your life. Cosmetic Dentistry Center’s experienced dentists and licensed denturists make dental implants for men and women of all ages.
Our team is dedicated to building long term quality relationships with our patients. We use a personable approach and individualized treatment plan for every patient that comes to our office. We have strong work ethics and strive for excellence with every new day. If you have any questions regarding procedures you might be interested in, we are more than happy to answer them in a detailed and informative way. We pay attention to your concerns and never rush through our appointments. Your satisfaction and oral health are our top priorities and we absolutely love making our patients happy!
Located in the Bay Ridge area of Brooklyn, New York, Cosmetic Dentistry Center’s knowledgeable team can replace missing or severely damaged teeth so you can look and feel your best again. If you’re ready to learn more, book an appointment online or call for a consultation today.
Questions & Answers
Implants Q & A
For many adults, having dental implants is the next best thing to having natural teeth. When you lose your teeth due to tooth decay, a disease, or a traumatic injury, your self-esteem and smile can take a hit. Dental implants help you bite, chew, and smile with confidence. They’re sturdy, stable teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth.
A dental implant is a metal post that a dentist implants into your jawbone beneath your gums. Essentially, it’s the root of your new tooth. Once the post has been installed and your mouth has fully healed, a process that generally takes a few weeks, the dentist mounts a custom-made crown (replacement tooth) onto the metal post. The implants fuse to your jawbone, so they’re strong, stable, and don’t shift in your mouth.
These posts also help other dental work, like bridges and dentures, stay solidly affixed to your jaw.
In addition to feeling, functioning, and looking like natural teeth, dental implants offer the following ten advantages:
- Last longer than other restorative procedures
- Offer a cost-effective solution to replacing a missing tooth
- Help maintain your natural smile and face shape
- Protect your healthy jawbone
- Help keep your surrounding natural teeth healthy
- Help you talk casually and without worry
- Don’t fall out or move around in your mouth
- Are strong and durable for chewing foods you love
- Aren’t vulnerable to cavities with an implanted crown
- Deliver reliable, state-of-the-art results for tooth replacement
It doesn’t matter whether you’re missing a couple of teeth or just one— you could be a great dental implant candidate. Good candidates have healthy gums, and their jaws are finished growing.
You might also be a perfect candidate for implants if you’re ready to replace a bridge or partial dentures, or if you’re tired of having dentures that slip. Women or men in search of a more permanent, long-lasting solution to dental work tend to be great candidates for dental implants. Meet with your dentist to learn more about your options for missing teeth and to see if implant treatment is the best solution for you.
It’s time to take the first step toward a more confident smile and a more confident you. Request an appointment online or call Cosmetic Dentistry Center today.
When it comes to getting a dental implant, there are three main steps that will be taken to perform the procedure. Before the procedure begins, you will come in for an initial consultation, where you meet our team and choose which dental implant option fits best for you. We offer titanium or ceramic dental implants.
After your preliminary exam, our specialists will start the process:
- The first step in the process is a short dental surgery. Our professionals will place an implant in your jaw. Implant here plays the part of the tooth root. We place the implant firmly into the jawbone while avoiding damaging the nerves in your mouth. After we replace your tooth with an implant, we will cover it with a healing cap that serves as a shield during the second step.
- The second step is medically referred to osseointegration. Osseointegration is the term used to describe the process of jaw bone growing around the implant. When it is complete, the bone grows around the implants and holds it in one place, just as it holds your natural teeth. The healing cap that is inserted during the step 1 protects the dental implant during this healing process. This is considered to be the most vital part of the procedure.
- Once the healing process is complete and your bone fully locks the implant, we will attach a custom crown that will look and function identically to your natural tooth. You will be able to smile confidently again and have a beautiful, new, natural looking tooth in place of your removed teeth.
Contact us today and get your dental implant done by highly experienced professionals in Brooklyn, NY.
Our team of experts is dedicated to making your life better and removing discomfort that has to do with lost teeth once and forever. We take a personable approach to every patient and strive to make you comfortable the moment you walk into our office.
Our staff are always happy to meet new patients and are eager to answer all of your questions with the utmost attention to every detail!
Thanks to our advanced technology and talented team we are able to replace teeth and restore your beautiful smile properly, without causing you any pain or discomfort. During your initial consultation, you will learn if you would be a great candidate for getting a dental implant. We will also give you a detailed description of the procedures, show different options in dental implants and provide you a written treatment plan.
Your dental implants will be placed without damaging your healthy teeth. The procedure is 100% safe and we guarantee that you will absolutely love the result!
With years of experience in the industry, we make sure that you get the best patient care possible. Call our number to schedule an initial consultation today and start changing your life forever!
Yes, they definitely are! Dental implants are considered to be the most effective long term solution when it comes to teeth replacement. They can last a lifetime and look identical to your natural, healthy teeth. You can pick the material, color, and form of the dental crown that is going to be placed on top of your dental implant. Your smile will be restored within minutes!
Dental implants provide the same level of comfort and improve your everyday quality of life. It might be extremely difficult to chew without having a proper replacement to your lost teeth. Dental implants function exactly as your natural teeth do. They restore your full chewing power so you won’t even notice the replacement.
With dental implants in place, you get countless benefits that also include:
- Preventing bone loss;
- Keeping adjacent teeth stable;
- Preventing gum disease; and
- Reduces facial sagging and premature aging.
If you are considering getting some cosmetic dentistry work done, we are here for you! There are so many benefits to cosmetic dentistry and we are proud to be called real specialists in this industry! Call us today and find out more information about dental implants in Brooklyn NY.
Getting a dental implant is a lifelong investment rather than an expense. If you compare dental implants to other tooth replacement methods, you might think that the alternatives like dentures and bridges are a lot more cost-effective. However, both of these alternatives have to be repaired or replaced within a certain period of time, usually from 5 to 10 years. On the other hand, dental implants can last for your entire life. Also, dental bridges and dentures do not provide as many benefits to your oral health. Both do not prevent bone loss or reduce facial sagging. Even though it seems like a lot of money to start with, the lasting and effective result will make you feel comfortable about this investment and show you that you made the right choice.
When you come in for your initial consultation, our professionals will evaluate your situation and provide you an estimate for an implant and the cost of the procedure itself. The cost varies by each individual case. Some people need one implant while others might require multiple.
Normally, the cost of one dental implant, together with restoration varies from $3,000 to $4,000. The cost of oral surgeon services varies from $750 to $2000 or more. Other expenses include the following:
- The crown (it goes on top of the implant and looks identical to your teeth)
- The abutment (the part that connects the implant and the crown)
- Pre-op care
- Post-op care
Call our office to schedule an initial consultation and get more information on the cost of dental implants!