Have you been considering teeth whitening, but are not sure if it is worth the effort? If so, read on, as there are lots of reasons why this treatment is the most often requested, and by far the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedure, according to figures from the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
The Most Popular Reasons for Teeth Whitening at the Cosmetic Dentistry Center:
- To remove the stains caused by drinking red wine, tea, coffee and sodas.
- To remove the stains caused by eating too many acidic fruits and highly colored foods.
- As an incentive to give up smoking, as quitting can be difficult and quite stressful. Making sure you reward yourself is one way to help achieve this goal.
- For a special occasion such as a family event or wedding, or even for class reunions or perhaps for a job interview.
- To help boost self-esteem and self-confidence and to create a good first impression.
- To help create a more youthful appearance, as stains and discolored teeth can be quite aging.
- As an incentive to maintain good oral hygiene, as once you have a lovely white smile you’ll want to maintain it, and only healthy teeth can be successfully and comfortably whitened.
- As part of a makeover or perhaps as a reward for losing weight or getting fit.
- Because you deserve it as there doesn’t have to be a reason to treat yourself!
Zoom Whitening System
Teeth whitening really isn’t that expensive especially when compared to other cosmetic procedures. It is quick and easy and the whole process is noninvasive. Here at the Cosmetic Dentistry Center, we offer patients the Zoom whitening system, simply because we believe it offers great results, as there is a reason it is one of the best known teeth whitening systems on the market today.
Zoom has been proven to give good results, and has been rigorously tested to ensure it is extremely safe and comfortable for teeth. You are less likely to experience any unwanted side effects such ass tooth sensitivity, and your teeth could look up to eight shades whiter in just one hour.
Steps to Get Started
The first thing to do is to book an appointment with one of the dentists at the Cosmetic Dentistry Center. It is important to have a complete checkup prior to teeth whitening, as we do not want to bleach unhealthy teeth and gums because this could be uncomfortable or even painful. If necessary, we can provide you with treatment to help return your teeth and gums to a healthy and strong condition. Afterwards, it is simply a matter of setting an hour or so aside to have your teeth comfortably whitened in our dental office. Afterwards we will give you lots of information on how to look after your teeth for the first few days after teeth whitening until they settle down; it is important to avoid colored foods during this time, but sticking to an all-white diet is pretty easy to do just for a couple of days. We’ll also give you advice on how to make the effects of teeth whitening last as long as possible.
If you prefer, we also offer whitening trays to use at home. These whiten your teeth over the course of a couple of weeks, and afterwards you’ll always have the custom-fitted trays for any touch-ups. Some people prefer this method, so please ask us for more details.
Leave a reply →